Masonry mortars, plasters, concretes and adhesives
Masonry mortar is one of the most important elements in the construction of masonry and is essential for the stability of the constructed building. It is a mixture of water, cement, sand and other additives , and depending on the needs and specific conditions, different types of masonry solutions can be used.
Types of masonry solutions
There are different types of masonry solutions, and they can differ in composition, density, color and other parameters.
Here are some of the most basic types on the market:
- Ordinary masonry mortar - this type of mortar is used for masonry with less load-bearing capacity, such as in the construction of walls of blocks or building bricks.
- Reinforcing masonry mortar - this type of mortar is used for stronger masonry, such as when building walls of heavy concrete bricks.
- Insulating masonry mortar - this type of mortar is used for masonry that needs to be well insulated, such as in the construction of swimming pool walls or high energy efficiency houses.
How to choose a suitable model of mortar?
To choose the right model of mortar, you need to consider several factors, such as:
- The type of masonry you will be building - depending on the material of the masonry, you will need to choose the appropriate masonry mortar.
- The necessary bearing capacity of the wall - if you are going to build a wall that needs to carry a heavy load, you will need to choose a mortar with a greater density.
- The construction conditions - if the construction is carried out in high humidity or temperature, you will need to choose a masonry solution that can be used in these conditions.
- Mortar drying time - if you have limited time to build the wall, you will need to choose a mortar that dries faster.
The price range
Prices can vary widely, so you should consider your budget when choosing the right model.
Why trust Siko?
Siko is a leading company in the field of construction materials in Bulgaria , which offers a wide range of products, including mortars, plasters and concretes. All Siko products are of the highest quality and meet all safety and environmental standards.
When you order mortar from us, you can take advantage of free shipping on orders over a certain amount . If you need to return an ordered product, Siko offers a flexible product return policy that allows you to return your products within a certain period.
Frequently Asked Questions
MANUFACTURERS / BRANDS
SIKO works directly with the best manufacturers of masonry solutions
At SICO, we try to offer both a variety of products and affordable prices. We have both more affordable options with prices starting at BGN 5 , as well as more expensive ones with prices reaching +10 BGN.
DELIVERY and PAYMENT
When ordering online from SICO, you can choose from the following delivery options:
- Free delivery of your chosen product to a SICO store.
- Free delivery to your address for orders over BGN 899 for the cities of Sofia, Burgas, Pleven, Pazardzhik, Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo.
- Delivery to any address in Bulgaria. The cost of delivery varies and is specified upon confirmation of the order after a call from our employee.
You can pay for the product online by card or in cash upon delivery after inspecting the product.
After placing an order , our employee will contact you to clarify the details of the delivery - delivery time, desired place of delivery and final price.
RETURN OF GOODS
All products ordered online from the SICO store can be returned within 14 days. If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0700 15 015.